Belize Temporary Border Permit Application Requirements
Belize Temporary Border Permit Application (TBP) – First Application
*N.B: Original and Copy of ALL documents submitted is required.
v What must I note?
- This form is for use by Belizeans ONLY.
- Applicants below the age of sixteen must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Parent or legal guardian must sign the form.
- Application Form to be completed in persons (parent of child where applicable) own handwriting.
- It may harm the credibility of your application if you supply false information on this document.
v Who Qualifies?
A person who intends to travel to border towns and villages of Mexico and Guatemala may apply to the Director of Immigration and Nationality Services for a TBP in lieu of a passport to leave and enter Belize. Eligible applicants are Belizeans.