Belize Business/Visitor Visa (Entry) Requirements
Business/Visitor Visa (Entry) Application
Reference Section 19 of the Immigration Act Chapter 156 Laws of Belize RE 2000-2003.
*N.B: Copy of ALL documents must be submitted with the original
Business / Visitors Visa:
- Spending a holiday; or
- Travelling or;
- Temporarily carrying on any business, trade or profession; or or
- Investigating the possibilities of settlement in Belize.
- Completed Visa Application Form signed by the applicant
- Letter of Financial Support
- Single Entry Visa – Issued for a single entry and is valid for six (6) months.
- Multiple Entry Visa – Issued for multiply use and is valid for twelve (12) months.
- Issued to persons with Special Permits residing in Belize.
Requirements for Issue:
- Copy of Passport of applicant
- Employment letter from employer and registration of business of employer
- Bank Statement
- Registration/Trade License of Business in case of self-employment
- Completed application with photograph
- Police Record (6 months validity from country of origin)
- Security clearance if country of interest