Belize Dependent’s Visa (Entry) Requirements
Dependent’s Visa (Entry) Application
Reference Dependent Permits Section 15 of the Immigration Act Chapter 156 Laws of Belize RE 2003.
*N.B: Copy of ALL documents must be submitted with the original
- Completed Visa Application Form signed by the applicant
- Letter of Financial Support
- Single Entry Visa – Issued for a single entry and is valid for six (6) months.
- Multiple Entry Visa – Issued for multiply use and is valid for twelve (12) months.
- Issued to persons with Special Permits residing in Belize.
Requirements for Issue:
- Letter of financial support from Sponsor
- Two (2) photographs
- Marriage (wife) Birth certificate (children or elderly parents) to show proof of relationship
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport page
- Photocopy of Sponsor’s passport or Voter’s Identification Card
- Photocopy of Sponsor’s Permanent Residence or Temporary Employment Permit
- Letter from Employer of Sponsor or Business Registration if applicable
- Recent Bank statement
- Completed visa application form
- One year open return ticket if applicant is extra-regional.
- Security Clearance if country of interest.