Belize Student’s Visa (Entry) Requirements
Student’s Visa (Entry) Application
Reference Student Permits Section 17 of the Immigration Act Chapter 156 Laws of Belize RE 2003.
*N.B: Copy of ALL documents must be submitted with the original
- Completed Visa Application Form signed by the applicant
- Letter of Financial Support
- Single Entry Visa – Issued for a single entry and is valid for six (6) months.
- Multiple Entry Visa – Issued for multiply use and is valid for twelve (12) months.
- Issued to persons with Special Permits residing in Belize.
Requirements for Issue:
- Letter from Institution of study
- Letter of financial support from sponsor or parents.
- Two (2) photographs
- Birth certificate of applicant
- Letter of Authority (Non Parent)
- Photocopy of applicant’s passport bio-data page
- Proof of Belizean identity or status of sponsor (PR, TEP, VID, bio data page of passport)
- Recent Bank statement of parent or sponsor and or letter of employment of sponsor or parent
- Completed visa application form
- One year open return ticket if applicant is extra-regional.
- Security Clearance if country of interest.