Belize In Transit’s Visa (Entry) Requirements
In Transit’s Visa (Entry) Application
Reference Permits Section 14 of the Immigration Act Chapter 156 Laws of Belize RE 2003.
*N.B: Copy of ALL documents must be submitted with the original
- Completed Visa Application Form signed by the applicant
- Letter of Financial Support
Requirements for Issue:
- Completed visa application form with photograph
- Copy of bio data page of applicant’s passport
- Proof of acceptance into country of destination (visa, place of stay, purpose of visit etc.)
- Itinerary as proof of return to country of origin
- If change of crew or passengers disembarking from vessels, letter from local shipping agency.
- Security Clearance if country of interest