For the Glory of God

Permanent Residence Requirements

Lost of Residence Card / passport containing residence stamp



  • Police report
  • Declaration form- stating how document was lost, file number or permit number and requesting a replacement to be stamped in passport
  • Valid photo identification
  • One set of $1.50 postage stamp- to be attached to declaration form
  • The process for a replacement is four to six weeks- if applicant cannot provide information on residence the process could take longer for research to be done.
  • Cost for replacement of residency is $150